Headpod Dynamic Support
Headpod keeps your head up.
HeadPod is a dynamic suspension system for children and adults with loss of head control due to hypotonia in the muscles of the neck. Headpod helps hold the head in equilibrium over the shoulders rendering it weightless and allowing to move it effortlessly with total precision. It also helps strengthen the muscles in the neck.
Available in CanadaRequest a Quote
Kids between 2 and 14 years old unable to maintain the weight of the head over their shoulders due to hypotonia in the muscles of the neck and have not an elevated tone in the trunk or pronounced deformities.
Kids older than 14 years and adults with a lower muscle tone in neck and trunk whose head can be easily manipulated and without any pronounced deformities on the column or significant mechanical restrictions.
How to use Headpod
How to adjust the adapters
- Helps users maintain an upright position of head and neck and allows them to move and rotate it more easily, improving the neck muscles.
- Helps users eat in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Helps prevents deformities and pain associated with it.
- Gives users a better visual communications with surroundings.
- Helps maintain a balance posture and a more relaxed muscular tone, which aids physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and a better performance in school.
- Gives users the ability to breathe better.
- Improves hand-sight coordination.
- Decreases drooling.
- Benefits caregivers by improving ergonomy and preventing injuries